Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, you know when you're around your babies 24/7 and you really don't SEE their changes? Like, everyone else is like "omg he/she has grown" but to you they look the same?!

Well. I know zoe's grown a lot and I can tell how much bigger she is now than what she used to be (mostly comparing her to panda LOL) but oh my god! I came across some photos I have of her when she was 6 weeks old and OMG. The difference is crazy!

6 week old zoe

6 month old zoe

What a difference!
Love you missy <3

·
Premium Member
6,217 Posts
I don't really notice too many changes in my birds, but sometimes I'll look at pictures of them a few years ago and remember when B was super skinny and Jaid was a baby with a duck butt :p

·
Registered
786 Posts
She is so very pretty, I love her coloring. She is such a success story too :)

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
She's adorable! I do agree, you don't notice the changes day to day. I love looking at Joey's baby pics for that reason.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
I don't notice either unless I'm looking at pictures and compare them. It's amazing how different our fids can look after such a short period of time :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Zoe is just adorable! Look at that shy baby face in the first pic :) I know what you mean, I was just thinking about that today and comparing some photos of Benjamin when he was just a few months old vs now (over 1.5 years old). Thank you for sharing!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts