Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new here. My name is Katie and I'm 16 years old.

I currently have 4 cockatiels, and have had 6 in all. Just adopted 2 of them on the 25th and have had the other two for years now. We got Sydney 13 years ago in October so he's probably 13 now, or nearly so.

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Welcome to the forums Katie! :D Wow, it must be cool to have a tiel who you've had since you were only 3!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, it is. The other 2 tiels we had we got when i was real little, if i was even born. Rosie died when i was 5 though from egg binding, i think, and Louie who was about 15 years old died unexpectantly last August. We think it was the water we gave him. we smelled the gallon of water that we poured his water from after he died and it had a wierd plastic like odor even though it was still in date.

Thanks for the welcome :)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hey, you're from TalkBudgies right? I'm LadyBug from that site. Welcome and I hope you enjoy your time here. :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, i'm on TalkBudgies. For once I kept the same username. I'm a member on tons of forums and on each one I usually have a diiffernt username LOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.