Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We all know this little loser

After watching Bailee for a short period, it's hard to see why he struggles to understand why the ladies don't like him...

When Gracie gets a scratch

Bailee steps in and wants a scratch too

And if Gracie finds a paper stick to play with then he runs over and snatches it off her straight away, he is the paper stick king and believes that ALL paper sticks rightfully belong to HIM!

And when she finds ANOTHER paper stick

He insists that he needs that one too

Isn't he rude!!! So then i stepped in to try to pay him back, but Lord Of The Sticks wouldn't give up - he must have those sticks!!

*streeeeetch* Mum, gimme that stick!!!

It's mine mum!!! Give it here!!

Maybe i can reach with my foot

Aawwww, mum!! Now you have two! That's a bit sneaky!!

Whooo!!! A stick!

Wouldn't it be just awesome to be that easily amused by a paper stick!

Cookie has completely given up on him.

She's the budgie's girl 100%

To be honest it looks like Gracie might be headed the same way LOL!!

Poor little Bailee-wails, not even his singing wins the girls over
Bailee sings Jingle Bells
At least he's got me to love him and smother him with smoochies.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Oh my!!! Bailee is absolutely beautiful, what a singing voice!!! LOL!!! Well, I just know if I was a female tiel, I'd love him.......awww Bailee, you are just like a silly 12/13 year old boy, trying to impress the girls! He's fantastic Bea and if that was you talking......yep, you've got an accent. lol

Oh I was so struck with the little clip of video I forgot to mention the photos. They are lovely as always and I just love the way you manage to bring them to life and tell a story. Love it.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
If that song doesn't impress Cookie I don't know what will :p what a great little singer he is looking all handsome singing Jingle Bells, he does that really good, what is it with these males that makes them think EVERYTHING belongs to them and they can go right over and steal it whenever they please...lol cheeky little things :p

if that was you talking......yep, you've got an accent.
And you don't?.....hehe :p :D

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
They are great photos, and Bailee ( Lord Of The Sticks ) must really like them. Stealing them, and then when she finds another paper stick Bailee just comes over and takes it, sound like Earl & Little Bill :D

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Oh yes!! I've got an accent, I sound like a Pirate. LOL. (apparently), but Bea was saying in one of her posts that she didn't know if she had an accent.
Ahoy Matie...LOL well thankfully you don't sing like a pirate you have a very lovely voice :D
OH yes Bea has an accent :p its funny how we don't realize that we do I remember having this conversation with an American friend of mine years ago he would laugh when I talked saying I had an accent...lol and I insisted it was him that had the funny accent...lol

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm glad to hear i have an accent. :D It would be a shame to have lived in Australia all my life and not have one. LOL!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
i looked at your other clips and there all good. i luv diffrent accents. Bailee is a sweetheart even if he is a royal dork!!! lol great picts also. i luv your captions!

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Oh my! That video was too cute! It's funny when he tries to take Cookie's paper out of her mouth and then impress her with his singing. He's SO adorable. The photos are great as always. He's a real character!

PS. I think Baby has a crush on Bailee (probably because she's never met him in real life) but regardless, she does. Everytime I have played his singing and chatter she tweeps like she lost her mind and tries her best to get to the computer screen. She swears that her perfect tiel is inside somewhere!

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
PS. I think Baby has a crush on Bailee (probably because she's never met him in real life) but regardless, she does. Everytime I have played his singing and chatter she tweeps like she lost her mind and tries her best to get to the computer screen. She swears that her perfect tiel is inside somewhere!
Baby is so funny, she has a perfectly good well not quite a man yet :p but getting close...lol yet she is more interested in the one on the computer silly girl :D maybe Ziggy needs to practise his singing skills a little more :p

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Baby is so funny, she has a perfectly good well not quite a man yet :p but getting close...lol yet she is more interested in the one on the computer silly girl :D maybe Ziggy needs to practise his singing skills a little more :p
lol- I keep playing things for him but he only picks up the parts he wants, combines them and then adds some budgie sounds...I keep telling him that's not the way to go..lol

1 - 20 of 30 Posts