Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. So nice to find a place where I can share about and discover more of the feathery friends we have. Our cockatiel was sold to us as a 4 month old. She/he is a very sweet bird and loves everyone in the family. We called him/her Coco. Here is a picture of Coco... may be one of you experts might be able to tell if we have a she or he馃榾 Bird Cockatiel Beak Parrot Parakeet

Registered
Hi and welcome! That's a really sweet looking bird you have. From your picture, the coloring looks like a female pearl. Does he / she whistle or make much noise yet? HOPEFULLY you will be able to find answers to some of your questions in here.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi, welcome.
Your Coco is likely a pied bird. I am not sure boy or girl The dots on chest are not pear marks (another long story...). The white feather on/near crest indicated Coco is liekly a pied tiel.
Wow!! I thought she was a normal grey.. until you pointed out the spots on the chest!! Might need to just wait to see what happens s after the molt

Registered
Hello! Welcome from me and my little flock :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.