Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Diana, I adopted 5 cockatiels, not all at once, its been a process...
Their names are Donatella & Lorenzo ( siblings ) Mango, Pavarotti & Delilah. :love:
When i first got Donatella & Lorenzo, Lorenzo was missing half his wing, Someone who had no clue how to clip wings, tried and fail... Now he's much better and he's gaining confidence ! :D Kudos to Lorenzo . . . Donatella in the other hand, is always sparkly and in perfect shape. ;)
When I got mango, was a coincidence, I actually went to get " Delilah " but she was very sick ( still is ) and when I was at the rescue a lady entered with Mango, and left him there, so I brought it home after running tests on him and making sure he was Ok, He's beautiful & in perfect shape also, he loves to look at himself in the mirror, and sing to himself ! :cool:
Pavarotti, is another coincidence, I went to the same rescue to see how Delilah was doing, and to my surprise Pavarotti was there... : p he's BIG and chubby, I've been trying to get him in shape; but he's honoring his name ( I really worry and I have them in a good diet )
Delilah, I just brought her home 4 days ago, she's still ill... She plucked her feathers out but has stopped... She's WHITE and beautiful... I just hope she gets better !!!

I'm new on this, I'm bad at blogging but i'll do my best... I actually joined because Donatella was pooping very watery and I was worried... : )

I hope to hear from everyone's experiences !
I know these birds ( any animal actually ) brings so much joy to anyone's life !!!

PS. I'm gonna try to upload some pictures, as soon as I learn how to .

:rolleyes:

;)

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, I'm happy to hear that...
How is it going with your new friend ? :)
I hope everything's ok . . . I've been with cockatiels for 3 years now, If you need any advise just let me know and I'd be more than glad to help in whatever I can !!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts