Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.

I've been reading along for quite some time, but I think it's finally time to present myself.

I'm the proud owner of 6 beautiful tiels, and I'll probably be spamming you with photos soon :p
Maya and Nemo are both grey hens, Mickey and Joey are grey males, Coco's a lutino hen and then there's Eddie, a lutino male who recently joined my flock and still hasn't gotten used to having scary humans around him.

I also have 2 rabbits, an old, cuddly lady and a babybunny who's EVERYWHERE causing trouble, but love her anyways :wacko: :p

That's about it for now.

/Sunshine

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Welcome to the forums!! :D I'm glad you decided to introduce yourself and your flock. We will be looking forward to seeing photos of them. :thumbu:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Bea :)

·
Registered
142 Posts
Welcome to our flock! As they say we love pics. I am new too and I put a lot of pics up of my birds. I have 5 that are mine and 3 babies that will be bringing joy to their own families soon. I have to make room for the new babies that are coming. My 2 paires are on 12 eggs and 2 new babies.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks to all of you, can't wait to see - and show you - pictures and get to know all of the tiels here :p

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Welcome to the forums. :D Can't wait to see pics and get to know you and your 'tiel more.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts