Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I’ve been trolling on her for a while but just signed up for an account. I’ve been raising birds for .... holy crap, 30 years (just realized how old I am)! Mostly teils and lovebirds, but some parrots and parakeet types like ring necks. Right now I’ve got Ollie the African gray, Greenbird the African ringneck, and two cockatiels who are lovely but absolute idiots as far as breeding. .... among many other pets 😁. I’ve written for Bird Talk magazine when it was still alive, but haven’t talked to bird people in a while! I’d love to get a major Mitchell’s, goffin, or a galah. Worked for a big pet store in Virginia Beach one time and helped raise a pair of galahs. They were hysterically funny - kept getting into things and baiting other birds.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi! I’ve been trolling on her for a while but just signed up for an account. I’ve been raising birds for .... holy crap, 30 years (just realized how old I am)! Mostly teils and lovebirds, but some parrots and parakeet types like ring necks. Right now I’ve got Ollie the African gray, Greenbird the African ringneck, and two cockatiels who are lovely but absolute idiots as far as breeding. .... among many other pets 😁. I’ve written for Bird Talk magazine when it was still alive, but haven’t talked to bird people in a while! I’d love to get a major Mitchell’s, goffin, or a galah. Worked for a big pet store in Virginia Beach one time and helped raise a pair of galahs. They were hysterically funny - kept getting into things and baiting other birds.
Hey there! I'm new here myself. Wow, you must know tons already. I don't have much knowledge about raising birds but can't wait to learn from all of you guys. Stay safe!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts