Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Cindy and I have 6 cockatiels. Im just starting out as a breeder so I would love any advice. I have always loved cockatiels and I want to share the joy they can give with other people. If any one is looking for a new bird I am in Elkhart IN. I will have "with any luck" whiteface pied, lutino and grays soon. I have 3 grays now that will be ready soon. I didn't get on here to sell birds I just want to know all I can to have healthy birds but if I can help you find a new friend that would be great too. Im not sure how all this works yet but im learning.

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Welcome to the forums Cindy! :D And congrats on getting into cockatiels, they're awesome birds. We would love to see some photos of your flock if you have some. :thumbu:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i don't have any pictures yet. i work two jobs and in my free time i take care of all my animals so i don't have much time on the computer. but i hope to have some pictures soon. my whiteface "Nimbus" is a beautiful bird and i love to show him off. I also have a yellow cinnamon pearl named Rain that is so pretty. i am getting ready for a LOT of new babies i have two sets sitting on 14 eggs! i know they might not all live but i will be happy as long as i get healthy babies. wish me luck finding them all good homes. if you know anyone in the Elkhart IN area that is looking for a new bird send them my way.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts