Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all i,m sparkles i,m verry nervious right now i came from a home where there were over 60 otherd birds so it is verry quiet to me i no there is some other birds and another tiel who i have not met yet my breeder thinks i,m female as i don,t wolf whistle don,t talk much and i don,t bob my head up and down my breeder said i,m female because my pearls are getting brighter every week but dad don,t care what i turn out to be he loves me just the way i am and that makes me happy i can,t wait to get out of quarantine and meet stretch he sounds like he loves to talk all i ever hear is him chattering away at the bedroom door well i better go and let you see my picture

Bird Cockatiel Vertebrate Parrot Beak

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Hi Sparkles nice to meet you :p don't worry to much your in a good home and will be treated well, as far as your gender I am sure you will reveal yourself when the time is right Hollie didn't do any of those things either but after 4 1/2 months she is doing them all whatever you may be doesn't matter all I know is your a very pretty tiel and dad will love you regardless and I am sure your friend Stretch who you will meet soon enough will be nice to you dad will make sure of that :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts