Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all, My name is Kate, I have 4 beautiful tiels, two are the mom and dad, and two are the babies. One baby is female, and one is undetermined yet, because it is only 2 weeks old.
Sophie and Duke are the mom and dad. Ichi is their first baby that was the only survivor our of the first clutch. (Ichi means one in Japanese) She is a sweet loving bird. Much like her momma. Duke is feisty, but loves to give kisses and tell you he is a pretty boy, hubba hubba! he also does some whistles and mimics dogs barking and telephones.
I first got Duke A year ago in August along with another bird Named Doc. Doc was recently adopted by my aunt who was lonely and needed a friend, and doc needed more one and one attention because the only birds took up a lot of time with their babies. And doc had to be separated from them because they did not like her in the same cage with their breeding box.
I got Sophie last January, and she has been a great new addition. Their first born, Ichi was born in August and is a gorgeous bird, identical almost to Sophie. Anyhow I love my baby birds, they are very much apart of my family, everyone loves to play with them and we let them out to hang out with us. I hope to have them for a very long time!

·
Registered
389 Posts
Welcome to the forum we would love to see pictures of your little feathered friends.
It's nice when our family members can share our passion for our birds and sounds like it was a good match for you Aunt.

·
Registered
8,164 Posts
Welcome from Texas, Kate! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts