Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I thought I'd introduce you to my flock! I'm Chis, a breeder of whiteface cockatiels (Also bourkes, finches and soon GCCs!) from North Queensland Australia. I know everyone loves photos so...

The first photo is my handraised girl, Logan. As you can see, she loves scritches :) She's a whiteface pearl-pied.

Second photo is my most prolific pair, Logan's sister Cloud, her mate Sky, and a clutch of theirs from last year. Cloud is a whiteface pied girl and Sky is whiteface cinnamon pied. Love their babies as all the whiteface pieds are boys and all the cinnamon pearls are girls!

Third up is Storm and her mate Gale, pictured with one of last year's clutch. Storm is whiteface cinnamon pearl and Gale is a whiteface boy. Do date, they have given me four clutches of nothing but pearls! (Some are pearl-pied and I get both normal whiteface and cinnamon though!)

Lastly are my newly acquired pair! Meet Blizzard the whiteface luntio and her mate Snowflake, whiteface pied. I've only had them a few weeks, was told they produce whiteface lutjno babies - still trying to wrap my head around their genetics though!

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hello Chris, welcome to the boards! What gorgeous birds you have! I too am new so we'll figure out these boards together :)

-Foobzy- (owner of 2 budgies/parakeets and soon to be mum of pearl-pied)

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Hi, welcome to the forum! :)

·
Registered
878 Posts
Welcome from Percy and me! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts