Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello admin and members of this site kindly let me knw about this mutation what will i call it and does it have a value in pet shop if i sell these chicks I have 5 chicks 2 are in paperwhite with Red Eyes Albino and three 03 are Eno Pearl Pide but in black eyes View attachment 93043
this and the other beside it are Paperwhite in Red eyes Albino
View attachment 93044
View attachment 93045
View attachment 93046

These are Black Eyes Eno Pearl Pide actually I want to know about this breed/mutation how its a valuable mutation in the cocktatiel family kindly let me know if someone guides me i will be very thank full to him or her

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hello admin and members of this site kindly let me knw about this mutation what will i call it and does it have a value in pet shop if i sell these chicks I have 5 chicks 2 are in paperwhite with Red Eyes Albino and three 03 are Eno Pearl Pide but in black eyes View attachment 93043
this and the other beside it are Paperwhite in Red eyes Albino
View attachment 93044
View attachment 93045
View attachment 93046

These are Black Eyes Eno Pearl Pide actually I want to know about this breed/mutation how its a valuable mutation in the cocktatiel family kindly let me know if someone guides me i will be very thank full to him or her
The first picture looks like a whiteface lutino, the second picture looks like whiteface pearls split to pied or visual pied, the third picture looks like whiteface pearl pied, and the fourth picture looks like a whiteface pearl split to pied or visual pied. If any of the whiteface pearls have solid white feathers, then they are visual pied; otherwise, they are split to pied. I hope that helps! :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts