Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i sadly lost my young fella peanut to an illness diapite getting him to a vet as soon as he was unwell . i was hart broken he brought so much joy to my life as he was very affectionate. Abd got along with my other birds . and it was in a time where it wasnt that grate. my boss who had actually bought his brother disnt want his bird anymore so i gladly took him as he wasnt taking care of the beautiful little boy . kept him in the garage and bearly took him out the cage or interacted with him. And when he did i think he was a bit forceful with him . anyways hes safe now and with me . my question is that both my bird rip he now addopet brother that i have where hand rased and feed. He seems to want to come out and play and for you too be with himand slowly lerning to step up . but only will if he's on the top of the cage. If you put your hand in the cage he runs take it away and he comes too the door whistles and seems he wants me to take him out. If that makes sence ? . but once hes out hes fine still a bit scred being in a new place . but loves to be on my sholder and loves a scratch . dose anyone have any idea about this behavior ? ... I have two other cockateils and grew up with them. So iv only really delt with babys in training ect. This is my first adopted bird so im a bit lost at the moment. Ps sorry about my spelling and grammer its not my strong point ! 🐦😊

1 - 1 of 1 Posts