Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m new here. I had my cockatiel (Princess) I rescued about one year ago. She wasn’t treated all too well when I got her. She was pretty much a wild bird, wasn’t fed anything but seed, left in a very small cage and didn’t have proper toys. With the help of my local vet and a close friend, she’s come a long way. She’s learning to perch on my hand. Princess now has a proper cage, toys, nutrition and attention.

Although I had her for about a year, there’s still a lot I don’t know as a first time bird owner. I look forward to being a part of this site.

·
Registered
I have normal greys, whiteface, pearl pieds, creamface cinnamons, and pearls.
795 Posts
I am taking this up on myself because sadly, this websites two best (and only) moderators up and quit due to radical changes by new owners! MOST new comers won't even get a welcome to the forum reply like they ALWAYS made sure of. With that said, I am very glad to hear that you rescued Princess! I'm sure you had a pretty tuff go for awhile with her being wild and not looked after properly. Nearly ALL tiels can be a handful at times but with one that came to you in that condition....my hat is off to you for taking her in and caring for her. If you have any more questions, feel free to hit me up.

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Hello there and welcome to the forum! :)

Good on you for rescuing Princess. You've done so well with her! Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.