Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, i'm from Italy. I registered because i like talking of cockatiels, and I like practicing my poor english, so.. :)
I have 4 cockatiels in an aviary outside, they are my reproductors and are currently rising a brood. I plan to add an other couple, maybe in a different cage.
Also, this year i decided to hand feed and keep 4 little boys, running an "experiment" to make them able to live freely outside without getting lost. So far so good! They have been as free as the air for the last 2 months, but always come back when i call them, to eat and to sleep :)
Later i'll make a thread with some more info and some video :)

·
Registered
878 Posts
Welcome from Percy and me! :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When i saw my topic was deleted i was a little concerned at first. Then i went to see the forum's rules and i have seen that down in the replies there is one about not posting videos of free tiels.. i apologize, didn't notice that one at first!

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Hi, welcome to the forum! :)

·
Premium Member
6,217 Posts
When i saw my topic was deleted i was a little concerned at first. Then i went to see the forum's rules and i have seen that down in the replies there is one about not posting videos of free tiels.. i apologize, didn't notice that one at first!
It's ok :)

·
Premium Member
19,909 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Yes that is not allowed to be posted here mainly for safety reasons. There a lots of hawks and birds of prey where a lot of our members live and it would not be a good idea to encourage anyone to do it. But we would love to see pictures of your babies!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts