Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!!! My name is Mallory :):)(Mal or short) Some of you might know me as LMKT_budgies from the Talk Budgies forum...well I don't own a Cockatiel yet, but I am very very VERY interested in them...I am going to contact a breeder that my dad knows tonight...to see if he has any youngsters for sale...and if he doesn't have any for sale fight now...I am going to get one when he does...I do have three budgies!!!! I thought this forum would help to answer any questions I might have!!!! Looking farward to meeting all of you and learning more about tiels!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Hi Mallory welcome to the forum :) good luck in contacting the breeder hopefully you will find your baby soon ;)

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you laurago!!! I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!! Your tiels are beautiful!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Welcome to the site! It's good that you're doing alot of research first. This site is great for that and any questions you may have. Keep us posted.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Welcome to Talkcockatiels, Mal! Be sure to update us on all of your tiel news lol! :D

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you everyone for your nice warm welcomes!!!! I will be sure to update you all on how it is going with getting my tiel!!!! I am so excited!!!!!!!!!:):):)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts