Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey....I've heard so much about this website and wanted to ask some questions.. couple of days back my cockatiel named ella was closing her left eye so when I took her to the vet he prescribed antibiotics....we fed her through the syringe...was about 1 ml of it n she was reluctant of the medicine n some of the medicine went into her lungs I guess ....she was looking up and making clicking noises while breathing....she recovered from that within an hour n didn't eat for a day then vet fed her some serlac n she was okay from there on....it's been one month now n she's completely fine screaming like she used to...posing whenever she watches power rangers n eating healthy....but whenever I give her time to take a nap I find her making wheezing sounds with a bit of open mouth breathing....the vet gave anti n pro biotics n she was okay after that but today after 2 days of the medicine ending I caught her making the same wheezing noise again....she's healthy n perfectly normal n playful but she's making this noise .....any suggestions? Would really appreciate the help

1 - 1 of 1 Posts