Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey cockatiel people,

My name is Rebecca, and I am from Dave's other forum "TalkParrotlets". I decided since I am going to be working with my mother's 6 year old cockatiel this summer, I should learn a bit about them.

Of course, I will show pictures! :D Since I know you guys will love pictures just like the other forum.

I have 2 parrotlets and my mother's cockatiel--besides the birds, I have 1 hedgehog, 4 firebelly toads, cat, and dog.

I consider it a family cockatiel since my mother doesnt really care for him that much, besides feeding him and giving him water, but she doesnt socialize with him all that much.

I know Sonnie will benefit from this site. My parrotlets are complete sweethearts because of the help that Dave's other forum provided to me. :):)

·
Registered
340 Posts
Hello rebecca welcome to the forums i have 4 tiels there names are cola,sid & nancy and the baby of them all is oreo you will relly like it here at talkcockatiels everybody is so friendly.:)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi and welcome to the board. I only have one cockatiel (just got him last Sunday) and two budgies. You will find lot's of good advice here for your cockatiel. By the way what color are your parrotlets?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi and welcome to the board. I only have one cockatiel (just got him last Sunday) and two budgies. You will find lot's of good advice here for your cockatiel. By the way what color are your parrotlets?

One is 1years old and a regular green pacific, and the other is about 2months old and is a Pacific Yellow. :)

--------------------

Thanks for all the comments guys! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.