Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Milo won't eat or drink. All he wants to do is sit on me. He keeps coming in and out. My Mom described him as seeming Lethargic. I'm so scared. He bent down a few times and would touch the food with his tongue or pick up(then drop) a seed, but he won't eat. I don't know what to do. Please Help Me! :cry:
I know he's stressed and uncomfortable cuz he's in his first molt and Justin(my man, his Daddy) hasn't been home in 3 days. I desperately need help. Please help me.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They look normal aside from being a little smaller than usual. He's fluffed up, too.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Update! :)
major improvement! He's eating!! I'm so happy, i'm about to cry!!!!!

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Looked up the weather in FL and it is pretty warm there at the moment?! Maybe the warm weather threw him off a bit and made him feel off?

Glad he has improved and is eating.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanks! I am too! I don't think the weather has much to do with it, cuz it's ALWAYS hot in FL. Except for the past few days when it felt nicer outside, than it did inside. I think it might be all the changes going on at once. We're gonna take him to the vet tomorrow and have him checked, though.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He's at the vet,now. He's having seizures, won't eat and won't drink. Please, keep him in your thoughts. I'm so scared I'll lose him.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts