Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm new to the forum, and freaking out a little. I've been out of the country for a year and had left my cockatiel to be looked after by my mom and brother. They did not do a great job following the copious instructions I left behind and I'm anxious to get the boy in to see an avian vet as he doesn't appear to be in great shape. Unfortunately the doc I used to see closed up shop not long after I left and I can't get hold of him so I'm in the unpleasant situation of flying blind in a vet hunt. I've been looking through the internet and not finding more horror stories than reliable info. I saw the sticky with the number in Florida which I'll be calling tomorrow when they open. In the meantime I was just wondering if anyone on the forum knows of any good/great avian vets in the East Bay? Many thanks in advance if anyone has info.

Rob

·
Registered
10,909 Posts
Searching for the whole state might be the best way to go. If you search for a specific city or a specific zip code, it doesn't seem to consider anything that's outside the boundaries of that specific city or zip code, and there could be vets who are close to you but are technically in a different city.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts