Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new here I just adopted 2 Tiels for my kids, We got them last night, They haven't named them yet, But we've got a White Face Female and Pied Female.

I am a single mom, We like to go camping, fishing, ride 4 wheelers.

I like the paranormal world, Collecting Native American Indian things, wolf things, I'm a huge Corey Haim fan,

and of course we love all our birds

we have 6 Budgies, 1 Quaker Parrot and now 2 Tiels

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Hi there welcome to the forum :D congrats on getting your new tiels, good luck picking out the names thats one job I hate doing it's hard to come up with good ones...lol

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Welcome to Talk Cockatiels! :D Congrats on the new tiels, they'll be two great additions to your flock.

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank You both :) They've fit in nicely, My kids have the days counted down to when quarantine is done so we can introduce them to our Budgies and Quaker :)

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Hello, and welcome to Talk Cockatiels! I hope you enjoy your time here. :)

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you all for the awesome welcome it is great to be able to come to a place and share stories, pictures and such with such great people and of course to get help on all questions no matter how silly I may think they are :D

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
hi welcome to the site i just got my first tiel as well he was hand fed so he is very tame i no how your kids feel stretch is still in quaranteen i just got him last week

1 - 9 of 9 Posts