Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there.

So in the interest of not letting my stalker find me again I won't be sharing my bird names. I have a mixed flock of mostly rescued birds in the double digits. Please bear with me as I explain myself over time. I question everything multiple times in the interest of learning more for my birds sake.

I have two tiels. A cinnamon pearl pied according to the store and a white face dominant. Both males. And the younger is a year and 1 month, the older is 4. I have five lovebirds, two parakeets, an irn, and six others. I also raise bantams.

Hope you all are doing well and can help me out. Thanks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have two tiels. A cinnamon pearl pied according to the store and a white face dominant. Both males. And the younger is a year and 1 month, the older is 4. I have five lovebirds, two parakeets, an irn, and six others. I also raise bantams.
Wow, that's a lot. How do you manage it? Well, the joy in seeing them is all worth it.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Hello Bright. Interesting thread you posted. I have 13 cockatiels and 2 sun conures! Both brothers from the same clutch. There names are Rio and Cosmo. For the female tiels, I have Pepper, Sunny, Loulou, Auzzie, Harper, Matilda, and Woody. For the males I have Kiwi, Ziggy, Tiki, Peanut, Buzz lightyear, Boo -(born on halloween day!) If you ever need any advice on tiels or suns, just let me know.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hello there. Welcome, and you sure will learn a lot here. People are nice and very helpful. I am happy for you as you will definitely have a lovely time with your angels. The more the merrier!

See you around.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts