Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I thought I might as well get around to introducing myself and my birds. I have a passion for animals, birds especially. I actually went to school to take a pre-vet course a couple years back and will hopefully get to continue that the next coming year. My boyfriend and I own two cockatiels and two cats, all of which are very loved.

Birdy, a lutino, is our first 'tiel. Birdy is quite boisterous, loves being out of the cage, and never seems to stop. Birdy enjoys my boyfriend more than me, but still is quite friendly. While hand tame, it much prefers exploring the house and attacking the cats to keeping company with people.

Demon, a pied, is our other 'tiel. It hasn't spent much time with us yet. Demon is afraid of people, is highly aggressive, and bites to draw blood. Has severe anxiety. Loves jingly balls and shreddable toys. Enjoys making noise with Birdy.

Demon has been at the vet's to help with anxiety. We're happy to report it's doing much better and gets to come home tomorrow. We have been warned that Demon may relapse the moment it gets home, but we're hoping for the best.

And no, we have no idea the sex of either bird...

Attachments

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Hi, welcome to the forum!

Your 'tiels are so cute! :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Welcome aboard to you and the awesome chitty chitty bang bang crew :D

Best regards, Noekeon & Kana!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts