Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I am julie , i am owner to parker my cockatiel. She is my baby, we have her since Oct 2015.

So happy to find somewhere with experinces like mine as a first time owner.

Thanks

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Hi welcome to the forum its June 2015 sorry its just a bit funny anyway welcome look forward to see some pics of your tiel.I myself own two wonderful babies.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You will love it here. I have learned so much! What does your little tiel look like? You should post some photos so we can get to know Parker (that is a sweet name). I have a brand new 8 week old baby named Milo, and before that I had a darling boy named JoJo, who I still miss. But Milo already has my heart too <3. Again, Welcome!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Lots of reading and learning here. Glad you joined us.

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Hi, welcome to the forum! :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you everyone for your lovely messages.

Parker is 1 year around Aug, we think she was a little older when we got her than the people told us. So i am given her the 1st of Aug as her birthday.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Parker is so cute :love: :love:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
She is . I love her soo much. I didnt think i would get as attached as i did and i cant believe how loving they are she is such a good companion. She loves me starting to let my boyfriend rub her after 8 months ? this is her eating raspberries....like lipstick ?

Attachments

·
Registered
786 Posts
Awww, so cute! It does look like lipstick! Good photo!

·
Registered
786 Posts
Thank you :) He was only 10 weeks old in that picture. I miss him so much. But I do have a new buddy named Milo who is only 8 weeks old. Such a little baby still :)

·
Registered
878 Posts
Hello! Welcome! :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Percy is such a great name , i love it .

This fourm is the best i log in every day to have a look through :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts