Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi there!
My name is Ody and I am a new member on this forum. I currently do not have any tiels of my own but wish to acquire a pair of tame cockatiels in the near future.

I really enjoy bird keeping. I have had experience with taking care of lovebirds and conures and I can't wait to one day have birds of my own. I hope to absorb as much information as I can when browsing through and contributing to the forum and hope to meet fellow tiel enthusiasts! :grey tiel:

·
Registered
786 Posts
Welcome Ody! This is a great group, you will learn so much here. Tiels are absolutely the best, and you will grow to love them more than you could imagine:)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Welcome Ody! This is a great group, you will learn so much here. Tiels are absolutely the best, and you will grow to love them more than you could imagine:)
Thanks! The forum already seems like a great source of information. I personally think tiels have amazing personalities that fit well with my own personality. They really are sweet birds. I've done research on pretty much all the parrot species that are readily available in my country and tiels tick all the boxes for me. I also have a soft spot for conures. Conures are great fun but I personally prefer the more relaxed temperament of the tiels.

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Hi, welcome to the forum! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts