Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm glad to have found a place where people share my love for birds. I am proud to have 6 amazing cockatiels as my companions: Vilma :tiel4:, Fred:pearl:, Nico :grey tiel:, Pingo :tiel3:, Loide:pied: and Debi :grey tiel:.

Vilma and Nick were mates and had both Debi and Loide. They don't seem to care about each other anymore though.
Nick is an adopted bird. He spent five years locked in a cage with no toys and only a perch until we got him.

I'll post pics when I'm on my PC! Have a great day everyone!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Welcome. I'm looking forward to seeing your pics.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Welcome! Can't wait to see photos! Poor little Nick, I am glad that he found a forever home...

·
Registered
878 Posts
Welcome to you and your flock :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you all for the welcomes!!!
This is Vilma, she's 3yo and very spoiled. Thinks she owns the house lol

This is Fred. He's 2yo. Likes my dad the most and loves looking out of windows. Talks a lot.

Nico (spellchecker keeps correcting his name to Nick orz) is 6yo. Doesn't like walking around, prefers his cage. Loves a mirror tho. Was Vilma's mate until he didn't seem to care about her anymore (idk why)

Pingo is 1yo. Very sweet bird, loves cuddling. He sings a lot!! Has a crush on Vilma.

Debi and Loide are only 8 months old. They are always together. Debi likes picking things up with her feet. Loide kinda freaks out when there isn't another bird near him.

It's very hard finding a picture with them all together, someone is always running around!. Sorry if the post was too long.

·
Registered
786 Posts
They are all so beautiful~ they sound so very sweet :) Thanks for sharing your pictures with us!

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Your birds are all so gorgeous! :love:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts