Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I recently added a young cockatiel to our family. I'm not completely new to parrots but still willing to learn much more. :)
His name is Ventuswill (Ven or Venti for short)
His new comes from Rune Factory 4. He is the device wind (god of wind) haha.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
19,909 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! He is very cute!!

·
Registered
786 Posts
Welcome to the forum! How old is he? He is very pretty! :)

·
Registered
414 Posts
Welcome to the forum! What an interesting name. I like it.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Hello! Nice to meet you and Ventuswill. My tiel is a girl named Murray after my favourite character from Flight of the Conchords (hee hee!) but when she shows off and batwings I'm sure she thinks she's a dragon too :p

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Hi, welcome to the forum! :)

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Hello and welcome to you and your cutie! I love hearing where tiels get their names. My Joey is named for Joey Ramone. Hubs and I are both huge Ramones fans, and in the nearly week that the poor nameless sweetie had no name, we kept getting all sorts of cosmic nudges pointing toward Joey Ramone. We figured it was our sign to give the kid his name.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Allo Allo from central Canada! LOve Ventuswill's name :D Very creative! I generally name my birds after Transformers :) I currently have 7 birds and the two fosters: Sideswipe and Firestorm (my current breeding pair), Windblade, Mindwipe and Redshift (my retired breeding pair) and Eclipse, Foster then Archie, the lone Green Cheek Conure :) There's also Leroy the lone Lovebird I'm Fostering for a friend's mom.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hi and welcome. Love the name and that you got everyone into sharing naming stories. Ven looks really comfy on your shoulder, he is so cute.

My Elvis is named after Elvis Presley, because he would dance and sing whenever he heard his music when he was little.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts