Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heyy guys Y'all can call me meteo.I have a male cockatiel named Pie,I love him He's a cute pie

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Pie is bout 1yrs old..Hmmm Have a good day/night everyone
My first tiel Rocko is a year old I got him when he was around 5-6 months and he can wave and hes harness trained still practicing recall.And Loki is my new tiel hes nice and friendly.And Tiko is my African grey she never stops talking lol.Its just morning here 06:23.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My first tiel Rocko is a year old I got him when he was around 5-6 months and he can wave and hes harness trained still practicing recall.And Loki is my new tiel hes nice and friendly.And Tiko is my African grey she never stops talking lol.Its just morning here 06:23.
Glad to know your tiels&African Gray,I want an African Gray too Good morning,are you from France?

·
Registered
878 Posts
Hello! Welcome from Percy and me :)

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Hi, welcome to the forum!

Your 'tiel is indeed a cutie pie! Great photo! :)

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Allo Allo from central Canada! Pie sure looks cute! :D Thanks for the picture! (We looooove pictures on the forum, lol)

·
Registered
414 Posts
Welcome, Meteo. You will enjoy the board. And you've already shared a pic of your birdie. Awesome.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Your tiel is beautiful! Welcome to the group - you will find it very helpful and friendly :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts