Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,
I am Scooby. My daddy lets me play on his computer when he is otherwise occupied. I am a 1yr old grey boy. I look gorgeous (well I think so..) I will put on a picture when I can work out how to do it (I know I'm very clever, but some things take time.......). I was hatched in Crewe (UK) and now live in Birmingham (UK), but am well travelled. I go away every weekend with my family in the motorhome.

I must go now as daddy is comming back..... I'll go back to whistling "How much is that doggy in the window" (my favorite!)

See Ya,
Scooby

......How much is that doggy.....

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
hehe.... What a clever boy you are Scooby :p welcome to the forum thanks for introducing yourself, would love to see a picture of how gorgeous you are when you get it figured out ;)

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Well, welcome to Talkcockatiels Scooby hehe! You are a clever tiel to whistle that long tune like that. :p ;)

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Glad to see you joining in on all the fun, I'd love to hear you whistle "how much is that doggy in the window"

I've never heard any one say their bird can whistle that tune - I hear alot about the andy griffth show theme though

1 - 7 of 7 Posts