Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Kaitee and some of you may know me from another forum, but I will introduce myself to the other people who have no clue who I am.

Well, for starters, I have an aviary in my room. At least, that's what my dad calls it. Two of my seven birds are cockatiels and I hope that they will breed :D I thought both were boys, but I know Rigby, for sure is a boy and Sydney acts a lot like a girl, but I'm currently getting a DNA test to be sure. Rigby is a lutino, possibly split to pied and Sydney is a pied as you can see in my avatar.

My other birds are one GCC, Cynamon and four budgies; Mint, Pepé, Knox and Tanzey. I love my birds very much and can't imagine life without them. Last night I had to sleep in my room without them because I was painting my room and had a hard time getting to sleep because they weren't in the room with me. I'll get to sleep faster tonight though because they are back :)

Now, what you want probably is pictures. Well here you go:

Rigby

Sydney

And for Cynamon (I don't have good pictures of the bugs yet, so those will have to wait for another time):

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Hi Kaitee!! :D It's great to see you here. I hope you enjoy Talk Cockatiels. Rigby and Sydney are GORGEOUS. And Cynamon too of course. ;)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I renamed them both. Sydney was Floyd and still technically is Floyd until my DNA results come back. And Rigby was Lenna, but I know for sure that he is a boy now so I renamed him Rigby. So now we're just waiting on Floyd. And if he turns out to be a girl, I hope to breed :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts