Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry that so late introducing :)
My name is Riina
I'm from Europe and got my tiel couple not to long ago, now tiels got 3 chicks that soon will turn 6 weeks old
Lutino mum : name Pichu 2,5 y.o.
Gray dad: name Machu 2,5y.o

Chicks:

Lutino girl : name Tiki ( hatch 23.07.2016)
Gray boy : name Kesha ( hatch 24.07.2016)
Pied boy : name Toma ( hatch 26.07.2016)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Your birds r so pretty. I love the babies. Look so sweet. My fav. Is the pied. I have one he is now 6 months old. Too sweet!

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Hello Hello from Canada !!!! Your babies (Both chicks and adults) are gorgeous! I Can't pick a favorite :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Me to , I love them all, little ones like scrach they head on my face and purr like Kitty's.
They also arguing who gets first to me.
Baby's sneaky and always hungry . 2 kg of food on week only for baby's , besides greens on week they eats off 3 kg .boiled food adds to it to.
Very good appetite .
Parents want make new baby's but I took nest off already . no clue how stop them wanting new clutch .
They lately complane that nest gone and yell .
But they all super funny and cute ,always do some thing funny.
Not want them get new clutch , girl still not fully recovered after first one

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
The babies sound sweet :)

If you removed the nest, I don't think the parents will want to make a new clutch. They will complain a lot, though, LOL! My breeding pair complain a lot when they can't breed.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
She lays already 5 eggs on cage floor ,one fall down and broke ,2 last was defenetly fertile cause then male was back in cage mate with her. But she did not sit on thous eggs.
Every day she complane " yell like crazy ,and show in to place where nest was"
I hope she soon stop complaining because my migrene not stop ,
If she think I'll give her nest back this way " then she is very wrong"
Its getting cold and if I let her breed so late again all eggs will be Did and she nearly recover after first clutch. Last baby only eat from parents still thou he is 6 weeks old and difference between other 2 only 2 days.other baby's eat by them self already .mainly boiled food wanted.
When cup gets empty they smash it laud ,showing with beak that they want more :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello there from me and my baby boy Hermes! All of your tiels look so happy together~ One big happy family! ^-^ Hope you enjoy your stay on the forum :)

~:D :grey tiel:

·
Registered
878 Posts
Beautiful birds! Welcome from Percy and me. :)

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Hi, welcome to the forum! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts