Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! Just introducing my baby coco, a beautiful 2 month pied cockatiel! I have had her for 2 weeks today! Hoping coco is a girl haha, she doesn't sing very much just the occasional noise but that might be down to age?!
Anyway here she is in all her naughty glory but looking particularly innocent in this picture!! :D

Attachments

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Hello hello! Welcome to the forum !! Coco is a stunner! Can't wait to hear more about both your adventures!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh my goodness she is beautiful! Is she a white faced pearl? Oh so pretty��
Hello and thank you very much, she'll be pleased to hear that :D as for what she is I'm not too sure, you could be right!! I was just told pied, but pied what exactly?!?!

·
Registered
97 Posts
I would say white face pied. So pretty. This is Harley he is also a pied. Sorry don't know why my pics r coming up sideways. They r not that way to begin with. Just after I upload them. If u can tell me how to change his I would sure appreciate it.

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would say white face pied. So pretty. This is Harley he is also a pied. Sorry don't know why my pics r coming up sideways. They r not that way to begin with. Just after I upload them. If u can tell me how to change his I would sure appreciate it.
Aw he's lovely!! <3 that's pretty cool then :) as for the pictures being sideways I'm all very new to this so I won't be a lot of help sorry!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello there! Welcome, from me and my grey baby Hermes. Mine's a normal grey at 3 months. :) Hope you enjoy your stay here! btw Coco is such a cutie :3

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hello there! Welcome, from me and my grey baby Hermes. Mine's a normal grey at 3 months.
Hope you enjoy your stay here! btw Coco is such a cutie :3
Hello and thank you from us both I'm sure we will! :D aaah Hermes is such an adorable name!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts