Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I'm Kay. I'm going to be buying a whiteface 'tiel in August/September! :wf grey::wf grey:

I'm going to name him Bonkers, hence my username Bonkersthetiel! I'm already a budgie mom to a recessive pied named Ezio, and am on Talk Budgies and Tumblr as eziothebudgie, but that Tumblr is going to soon be called ezioandbonkers!

I'm very very new to cockatiels, so you might see me all over the forums while I try to gather information. I'm in the U.S. in Michigan. I have 4 dogs and, as mentioned above, a budgie! I hope I don't seem like a total newbie to birds, trust me, I'm not. I'm just new to cockatiels!

But hello! I'm Kay, and I'll soon be a mommy to a beautiful whiteface :) :wf grey:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hi Kay! I'm from indiana. Just got a cockatiel about 3 weeks ago. Have had them on and off for years. Also have a yellow sided green cheek conure. Cockatiels r sooo sweet. U r going to love it. Mine is a pied.

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :)

·
Registered
128 Posts
HI Kay,
Congrats from me and Cutie.. tiels are really lovely cuddly birds.. i am sure you will enjoy their company:p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts