Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
My name is Tatianna and i am 13 years old.
Im a fellow Animal Lover.
Im owned by Two, Four year old American bulldogs. One female and one male. Named Atilla(male) and cinco(female)
Im also owned by my own Female Syrian Hamster Tiddles who is not hand tamed but we are getting there :)
I am soon to get a cockatiel i am looking in rehoming or a pet store or breeder.
I was supposed to get a African grey parrot but i dont think my dad could afford it and i would have had to wait 5 more months, see this is my birthday present my birthday was in april.
I fell into a depression and went to my doctor yesterday she said she might send me to one of those people you talk to.
I talked to my dad how i was feeling and everything he said i could still get my parrot but i said i want a cockatiel.
I am going to pet land monday to play with the birds and cockatiels while my dad goes pay bills.
I hope to learn lots, i always research before getting a pet and im quite researched on parrots :) So that will definitally make me have a big step forward in the long run!
Hope to be one of the fellow owners soon !

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Welcome to the forums Tatianna! I think you will really enjoy having a pet cockatiel, they're fantastic birds. :D

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Bea!
They are wonderful. They make me so happy when i see them in the petstore :)
I love talking to them.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Hi Tatianna welcome to the forum :) I really hope you will be able to get a cockatiel you will find they bring you so much joy and love, I have one sitting on me giving me kisses as I type this :p

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
awwwww :love:
Thank you Laura. I love the name Nutmeg when i get mine ^^ But that can always change cant it ! lol.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes it is ;)
But maybe i might change it after the personality folds out.
Im glad i spent about 116.03$ on clothes, that was my previous money i was saving for my greys cage thought maybe spending it would make me feel better, nope.
but i do have $60 right now towards my cage :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts