Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Oscar, im from Ohio and i LOVE馃槏 birds. Ive been breeding peachfaced lovebirds:lovie 1: for two years and have had cockatiels as pets only. Now i want to start breeding cockatiels. I have a lutino female:lutino:, A grey male:grey tiel:, and another male that i dont know if he is pied or what. I attached a picture of both of the males can you guys tell me what they look like? Thanks in advance. Also i am goin to pair up the Lutino female with the normal grey male.

Attachments

Registered
Welcome to the forum! I also live in Ohio!

I only see one pic, but that cockatiel is definitely pied. You can tell because he has patches of yellow and grey, and he has "clear" (yellow) tail feathers. He's really pretty!

Registered
I would pair the Lutino female with the male she likes more

If they are all 3 together then you first have to make up your mode of which one you want to breed, then separate the pair into a breeding cage and let them get used to the new surroundings and let them bond, after they are fully bonded you can put a nest a hope for the best;)

Registered
they're both very cute :) it doesn't matter genetically which you pair the female to. it's best to only breed when birds are bonded - so wait and see which (if any) your female is interested in.

Registered
Just wanted to say
since you have had your questions answered. Looking forward to seeing you around posting.

Registered
Welcome! Hope you enjoy the forum :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts