Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,
I've owned Scooby (male) for just over one year. He nearly didn't last that long when he developed a screaming problem, but now that is fixed, he is great. He has travelled with us alot in our motorhome. He shares his home with two border collies.

Is there anywhere on the forum to share cockatiel sounds?? For example, if someones cockatiel sings a good song etc, record it and put it on here, then all the cockatiels could talk to and learn from each other?? (screaming sounds not allowed!!)
Scooby copies my whistling, so everything is out of tune!! :blush:

See Ya,
Neil (aka Juggler258)

This is Scooby enjoying Christmas

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Hi Neil and welcome to you and Scooby! That screaming can get to you but don't worry...Feel free to post your videos of him singing in Cockatiel Pictures. He looks adorable.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Welcome to the forums, Neil and Scooby! Scooby is a cutie, can't wait to hear more of him!

Also, I have a collie too :)

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Hi Neil welcome to the forum :D You can post any pictures and videos of Scooby whistling, singing etc in the cockatiel pictures section. Scooby is a cutie good to hear he got over his screaming problem it can be so annoying :blink:

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Welcome to the forums!! :D If you look in Cockatiel Pictures you can find some videos of a few of the more talkative males singing and chatting. :thumbu: We would love to see some of Scooby as well!

·
Registered
9,464 Posts
Welcome :D Scobby looks like a nice boy :) I post my videos to you tube and then post the link here. I also have a dog, he is a german shepard/Border collie named Bandit :)

·
Registered
613 Posts
Scooby is beautiful, welcome! :D

You can post in Cockatiel Pictures, and you can upload the vids to either YouTube, Tinypic, or Photobucket. :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You will love it here. Did you do something to train him to stop screaming or did he stop on his own? looking forward to hearing more.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts