Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to this forum, i found it on the web. It seems very nice with a lot of information. I have had Cockatiels for over 20 years and have bred for a long time but not much the last couple years. I have allways wanted a white face lutino male (pure white) but never had one, who knows why. I live in Rochester NY and hope to enjoy this forum as much as i do others.
Again glad to be here and...be happy.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Hey there welcome to the forum, thanks for joining us :D sounds like you have lots of experinece to share which is great we all learn from each other ;) I also like the white face lutino very pretty birds its very hard to find a male where I am but if I could I would snap it up.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Welcome to Talk Cockatiels, thanks for joining all the crew here:D Wow! You own a lot of cockatiels, and like laura said you must have a lot of experience:) There are many threads that you can share your knowledge on:D

:) Again welcome :)

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Welcome to the forums!! :D Whiteface lutinos are stunning birds, i would love to have one too.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I REALLY wanted one with grey though. These guys are kinda boring being all white but they are great little birdies just the same.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Welcome to talkcockatiels!! Please do stick around here. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts