Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finnally! :p I've been teaching him to say hello and he was trying for a while but it was never really clear at all. Well, a few minutes ago, he was playing around Baby's cage saying hello to everything. He does this thing where he runs to things taps them and says hello. He is sooo adorable!I think I'm in love!

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Aww, congrats Ziggy you clever boy! It sounds pretty cute how hes suddenly saying hello to everything hehe! :D

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
what a smarty Ziggy is :) I can imagine how cute that is, him taping things and saying hello...hehe you will have to get it on video ;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Awww isn't that the best moment ever when you hear them say the first word? I know I was beyond thrilled when my Quaker said his first word. I've never heard a Cockatiel talk however. How is their voice when they talk. Is it as clear as when they whistle or more scratchy? My Quaker talks with a cute doll-like voice?

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's more like a low radio type voice- it's weird but you can tell he's saying hello. I was trying to get it on video like everything else but I keep forgeting to charge the batteries so everytime I turned the camera on it kept shutting off...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts