Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I couldn't believe it!Ziggy's been copying alot lately but today he said hello pretty clearly!!! :p:p:p

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Woohoo!! It's great when they say their first words isn't it. LOL. I found myself listening all the time for Dooby to repeat what he said.

I'm sure Ziggy will be chatting non stop now he's started.

He is chattering more and more everyday! He chatters on my shoulder, in the mirror, in the car...he's a little nut!:p

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL! I still find it strange that you take your babies out with you. Really good, but strange. It's not something that you see people do here at all.
Alot of people don't do what I do or agree with what I do. It's ok. I got use to it. I acctually wouldn't recommend it. It takes a lot and a very strong amount of trust. You have to always pay constant attention to any little thing and watch their reactions to know what they're thinking. I still don't trust Ziggy how I trust Baby when we're out so he's starting small. Small drives in the neighborhood..etc. She on the other hand I trust completly. It's weird but she behaves so well it's a bit scary sometimes...grocery shopping, errands, dinner invitations at my parents...pretty much anywhere..
Hopefully, he'll be the same one day.

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks to Laura I got ahold of a great cd that I've been playing for him...so I don't have to repeat myself a million times..lol

Today he was trying to say here kitty kitty kitty- he kept doing it but it wasnt clear just yet! He's so smart!

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Thanks to Laura I got ahold of a great cd that I've been playing for him...so I don't have to repeat myself a million times..lol

Today he was trying to say here kitty kitty kitty- he kept doing it but it wasnt clear just yet! He's so smart!
glad its working ;) Ziggy is a smartie pants :D

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
That's awesome that he said hello!! :D You better be careful what words you let slip around him now, you wouldn't want him picking up anything you wouldn't want repeated when you have guests over. ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts