Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...? or have I gone mad?

Do you ever find yourself sitting at the computer or somewhere, or even walking around and moving as if a tiel was on your knee or your shoulder. I ussually have Baby on my shoulder and I move my shoulder a certain way so she doesn't bump herself against the cabinets when I am in the kitchen but today I found myself doing that when she WASN'T on me...it was really weird..:eek: I had to look and then pretended that never happen..hehe

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Yes you have gone mad....lol :p

I have done that if I am stepping out the back door to throw garbage out which I do a few times a day I always check to make sure no one is on me that I have forgotten about or near me that could get out the door I do it even if there in there cages :D I guess it just becomes habit after awhile.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Well, how about getting the urge to move birds to another room and close the door when they show smoke on TV (despite the fact that most of them are in my room anyway)? XD

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
I sometimes panic that i don't know where one of the tiels is, only to have someone point out that they're on my head or shoulder. :p ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts