Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two years ago today, I came home from work to find this adorable, dirty faced little duck butt had moved in with us. Things were slow because of being Christmas week, but my supervisor had strict instructions to keep me at work until she was given the all clear to let me go home. Hubs and my best friend, who was also my boss at the time, left on the short road trip of 55 miles each way to get him, and I wasn't allowed to go home until he was all settled into his cage and the toys put in.

I got home and my heart instantly melted. :love: It has been an amazing two years with this little guy. He can be a bit of a brat, but also the greatest joy of my life. :love:

The first pic is the first pic I ever took of him. I didn't want to get too close with the phone and scare him for life. Second pic is yesterday, with one of his early Christmas gifts.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone. :) Because his gotcha day is so close to Christmas, I don't get him any toys or treats, but he ended up with another of his Christmas toys early, so I suppose it is the same as. :D

·
Registered
873 Posts
Happy gotcha day, Joey!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts