Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Elvis has been mad at me for over two weeks, but today he suddenly decided that enough was enough. He called for me when he woke up (I'm always up before him, he is not a morning bird) and started singing when I entered the room. He has been singing for almost three hours now, only interrupted by eating and drinking. He is heart winging and really showing of from the top perch in his cage. Whenever I talk to him he answers.

I haven't heard half of the noises he is making today before, and I've never seen him heart wing before either. I know I've only had him for three months, but I've known him for four years and have never seen him this happy. I try to take a photo, but every time I have the camera out he just looks at me with a blank stare. Like "nope, nothing happens here."

Elvis isn't even checking in on his best buddy in the mirror, he is just focused on me. He doesn't want to come out of the cage, but he is just plain happy. Oh, how it warms my heart to see him like this.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Hooray for the change of heart! It is interesting how they can be so stubborn over the silliest of things, and be bratty and standoffish over little things. It is very heartwarming when they decide it is time to 'forgive' and let life get back to normal, or even more lovimg than normal. :love:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts