Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, honestly I don't know when Simon was hatched, but I know that when I brought him home he was approx 6 months. Well I brought him home 6 months ago today, therefore, as of today my baby is a year old!

:bday::bday::bday:

The little angel got TONS of toys, including one with lots of hats (his favorite). Also a small cage so he can hang out with mommy outside in the summertime.

And finally, I tried my hand at birdie baking and made some muffins!

He still isn't sure what to think about the muffins. I'm worried they may have too much fruit in them for his liking, but maybe he'll surprise me.

It's been an amazing 6 months with my angel and I'm looking forward to many, many more birddays. I love you Simon!

:love::tiel2::bday:

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Happy Birthday Simon! It sounds like you had a great birthday!

I don't know when Joey's exact birthday is, but it is around October 20, so we will celebrate his birthday around that time.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Happy Hatchday Simon!

The photo of you with him holding his laptop key had me in hysterics, he's holding it like a prize! lol

Hope you have many, many, many more years together.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hi and a very Happy Birthday. Oops, I just saw the post date. LOL. I can say that Simon is so very gorgeous. Yes, that computer key made me laugh because my 14mo does the same thing, but is pretty destructive. I have to keep a close eye out every minute I'm on.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Happy Birdday Simon, he's such a handsome boy :D

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Happy Birdday Simon :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts