Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's hard to believe that one year has passed since Tommy and Levi hatched from an egg! I remember it like yesterday. I'm going to post the best photos of them from the breeding thread. I'll also take some new ones of them now but it's not going to be today.

You can go to my album on photo bucket and see all the photos of my breeding journey with these guys and see them grow with pictures of each day of their growth! I would also like to mention that Rio is their sibling as well. His photos are not here but I will post his separate pictures on his hatchday which is tomorrow. Hope you guys enjoyed the pics of the bird-day boys! :D

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Congrats! Happy Hatch Daaaaay!!!!

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Already, that went by so fast. Happy Hatchday Tommy and Levi :D
Looks like Cara and Rio's only little one will be sharing, it hatched today to :)

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wanted to make a separate thread for Rio but I decided that it would be best to just have it here.

Rio: There was a pretty interesting story on how he hatched from an egg. I thought he needed help getting out of the egg so I opened some of the egg and realized it was too early!! I had to put him in an incubator and make sure he gets hydrated.

Here are all of the babies when they were eggs

Here are Rio's top photos

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIO!!! I'm going to post pics of the 3 birthday boys of what they look like right now.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Happy Birthday Rio! I hope they enjoyed their cookies :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts