Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lately i've noticed a lot of guests visiting the forums! :D Thank you for taking the time to read the posts here at Talk Cockatiels.

This post is to welcome you to the forums and to invite you to join in yourself! Joining will allow you to post questions, advice, stories and pictures of your own feathered friends - trust me, it's so much more fun when you're able to get involved yourself. :thumbu: And if you don't have any cockatiels of your own, we would still love for you to join! Talk Cockatiels is for anyone at all who loves these crazy little crested parrots! We would all love to meet you...i promise we don't bite! ;)

We're all looking forward to getting to know you!

Bea
Talk Cockatiels Admin

· Registered
2,731 Posts
I also thank the guests for taking the time to visit this forum! :thumbu:

Why not join ?? :) All the members here are friendly and will help with any questions that you may have! :p

Become a member, and join in with the forum disscusions, chit chat, cockatiel talk , cockatiel pictures, and many more! :D

Thankyou Sophia x :)

· Registered
342 Posts
Just wanted to say a big hello:)to all the guests who have been visiting the site and reading all the different posts written by the members of talk cockatiels.There is so much to do here :yes:so why not take part and become a member whether it just reading through the many threads,posting and answering questions yourselves even sharing pictures and stories with everone.Everone is so friendly here and we hope to see you all soon!:)

· Registered
761 Posts
Hello guests, I'ld like it if you'ld join too, we're all very friendly here, we don't bite (but our birds might)...

If you have questions or information, whether you have one bird, 200 or them, whether you're interested in one, or used to have one, or are just fascinated by these beautiful creatures, we'ld all love to hear from you...everyone with all levels of experience are welcome!

Tiki/Haley

· Registered
166 Posts
hai, I'm new here but not new to cockatiels :) I grew up around my moms friend Cano's tiels and now I have my own :love: My baby Emily! I have raised her since she has hatched and she will be turning 9 months old soon :D and just so you know I consider Cano's baby's part of my flock because I have always helped him take care of them and I have know them since they were little baby's :love: oh and thank you for letting my join your forum! :)

· Registered
3,238 Posts
I just joined and i love it here!

· Registered
60 Posts
There is a lot to be said about a forum having the option to include guests...who knows, they might be swayed to join and participate!

· Registered
28 Posts
Hello..

Lately i've noticed a lot of guests visiting the forums! :D Thank you for taking the time to read the posts here at Talk Cockatiels.

This post is to welcome you to the forums and to invite you to join in yourself! Joining will allow you to post questions, advice, stories and pictures of your own feathered friends - trust me, it's so much more fun when you're able to get involved yourself. :thumbu: And if you don't have any cockatiels of your own, we would still love for you to join! Talk Cockatiels is for anyone at all who loves these crazy little crested parrots! We would all love to meet you...i promise we don't bite! ;)

We're all looking forward to getting to know you!

Bea
Talk Cockatiels Admin

Hello Bea, and everyone :). Thanks again for the welcome, I look forward to sharing :).

· Registered
8,297 Posts
Go to the appropriate forum topic and press the 'New Thread' button at the top left of the column. Please post in the appropriate forum. :)

· Registered
28 Posts
I also thank the guests for taking the time to visit this forum! :thumbu:

Why not join ?? :) All the members here are friendly and will help with any questions that you may have! :p

Become a member, and join in with the forum disscusions, chit chat, cockatiel talk , cockatiel pictures, and many more! :D

Thankyou Sophia x :)
Hi Sophia :), looking forward to sharing w you also!

· Registered
28 Posts
Go to the appropriate forum topic and press the 'New Thread' button at the top left of the column. Please post in the appropriate forum. :)
lol.. ty so much, but I figured it out :D. And to think years ago I started up one similar..yes, I think I'll take it as a sign :rofl:. But I dare not say what sign ;). Thanks again for your prompt response bjknight93.:)

· Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone and thanks for the welcome! I am new as of today to the forum and a new cockatiel owner as well! So needless to say I will have a lot of questions forthcoming!

All I can say is that I love my new addition to the family! His name is Copete which means crest or tuft in spanish! I have had him 3 weeks today and he is already soooooo attached to me that he even wants to sleep with me (he is sleeping on my shoulder right now!) I think he is a few months old. Photos to follow.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts