Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone, I have a male cockatiel named Bikbok. :grey tiel:
We got him last year, he was my sisters bfs parents friends bird, who had him for some months I think? And before then, he went through at least two other owners from what I can gather. No idea what his name was before we got him, and he was quite skinny and I dont think had ever had a wash before.
Somebody had done some level of training with him at some point because he can step up.
We think hes a couple of years old, but its very hard to say.
We took him to the vet who checked that he was in good health.
He is our first cockatiel ever, so still learning about them.
Got him eating vegetables, although he doesnt always want them. He loves grass, in the summer we had him outside in the run with our guinea pig. They ended up raping and bullying each other though, after initially starting out as friends, so we are now hunting for a separate cage to put Bikbok in for this summer.
He went through a savage phase during the winter when he kept attacking everyone, but since the increase in light he has chilled out.
Look forward to posting more on this forum!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CXmzcz9ScM video of bikbok earlier last year.

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Welcome! What a little handsome guy you got there! Look forward to hearing from you! Love from me and Chicken!

~Skye

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
786 Posts
Welcome from Milo :grey tiel: and I. Bikbok is adorable! Thanks for sharing the vid :)

·
Registered
878 Posts
Welcome from Percy and me :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts