Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bennie likes to nibble on my O's cereal, so I sometimes give him a couple in a little treat dish on top of his cage. Well, yesterday I did that, but I was holding my plastic food storage container full of "O's". He looked at the few in his dish, then hopped up on the rim of the container and proceeded to eat from there!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Thanks for sharing! Made me laugh :)

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
:) My boy also always prefers what is in my dish rather than his even if it is exactly the same!

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Smart boy! :D They know more is better.

I made myself a salad for lunch the other day and Joey kept flying to it. He didn't want the broccoli and spinach that were on top of his cage. I got him a plate with broccoli and spinach, and put it on the couch beside me. He still kept flying to my bowl. I suppose lots more broccoli and spinach is a better deal. All I could think was how it would be no fun at all to try to get the ranch out of his feathers.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
greedy little bird

They are funny, aren't they? Bennie, too, likes to sit on my bowl or plate to sample what I am eating. Sometimes he'll take a nibble, shake his head and look at me like "EW! You like this?" But, yes, I guess more is always better!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Its so much more fun to steal the "big featherless ones" food....especially if you can dive right intoo the bowl. Lol

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts