Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after flicky munched through his last seed stick i decided to get him another one and take some photos of him with my brothers camera

then he managed to spot some of naganos food in a metal bowl on my shelf and flew over and started eating that

and then he retired from eating and did his favroite game winding up nangano:wacko:

and in case you cant see flicky here it is again

sorry some of the photos are blurry its the first time i have used my brothers camera so i was messing about with all the different settings:rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,464 Posts
Flicky sure likes his food :p Nagano is a pretty big bird. I know I would not want to wind him up, I guess Flicky likes to live on the edge :p I hope he does not get his feet bit

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Cute pics...That's one hungry Flicky. I love Nagano's cage! I only give mine seed sticks about twice a month. If it was up to them that's all they'd eat..lol

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nagano looks up to flicky as a leader for some reason lol and i don't think nagono realized he is so much bigger than flicky:p.

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
nagano looks up to flicky as a leader for some reason lol and i don't think nagono realized he is so much bigger than flicky:p.
Isn't it funny when they do that. My mom's dog is the same way. She's over 130 pounds and lets the little 5 pound kitten boss her around..lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts