Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so it's not a great video but you can hear her. She is definatley making other noises than her flock call. I think it sounds so funny, I know there was a post last week about their female making odd noises. Maybe this is similar? Is this an odd sound for girls?

https://youtu.be/urKcytfW3JE

She does it more and more not as much in the beginning

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Ah thats cute Rocko didnt react to this once but when it was over he started trying to sing the Andy griffith again

·
Registered
648 Posts
Hi I posted the thread about the noises. Yes, it is similar. They do the "laughing", it's so funny. They get more into it than the video though, they do it for ages and at the end of a good chuckle they'll do a short tune too. One of my girls went nuts hearing your girl lol

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi I posted the thread about the noises. Yes, it is similar. They do the "laughing", it's so funny. They get more into it than the video though, they do it for ages and at the end of a good chuckle they'll do a short tune too. One of my girls went nuts hearing your girl lol
That's funny, I have no idea what this noise is lol. Baby could be playing with a toy and she does it like she is griping or bickering with it lol.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Lol yes! Mine did it today after her shower when she was preening herself. It sounded like she was mad and muttering that she was wet and now had to dry herself but really she only does it when she's happy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts