Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
:D:D:D
So happy ive gotten my reply for the 2 cockatiels but ill only get one :)
The white one is the one im intrested in the most !
So im going to start getting some money to gether to get him.
And i need to get the cage also :)

The reply ....

we are asking 100 for the cinnimon which we are 99 %sure is a female and 120 for the albino which is the male. The cage if its going with them is a 250/300 dollar cage but if its sold altogther then we'll let it all go for 400. If you are not interested in the cage but just the 2 birds togther we will sell them togther for 200 as a pair. the female is very docile and tame if u havent stuck your hand right into her face you just tell her to step up and she will climb onto your finger as you can see in the pics she is good with children also. the male is a little more figity but with persuation will climb onto your hand .my daughter has named them fine and dandy but im pretty sure they have not grown that accostumed to thier names
i have attached more pictures for u to look at of the birds and thier cage

What do you think :D

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Thats great news, 120 for the white face lutino is a great price there way more then that over here if you can even find them, I hope it works out for you :)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i hope i can get all the necassary money and things :)
Ill be so happy to get him :)
I know i hear they are really expensive because they are so rare?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Right now im just trying to figure out how i can get the money faster because im the only caller and im only getting the male.
So now i was thinking if return all my new clothes :(
Which includes a
$30.00 mini skirt
a $35.00 blue top
and two $18.00 each shirt
but i need to keep the mini skirt im running out of pants and things and i LOVE the blue top.. so ill be stuck with 101$ which ill have to work alittle longer and still get the cage but at least im able to put a deposit on the bird right ? depending on how much i am spending on the cage ughh
I do babysitting but i hardly get any calls :(
i am cutting long grass around the stairs outside and all with scissors my dad will pay me for.

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Wow, i was thinking those prices were a bit steep, but i know that tiels are cheaper over here. :p

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
I love the lutino, he's very cute.

You are able to put a deposit on the bird, which is good. Is there anyone around where you live that'll let you walk their dog or something? I'm not sure, just trying to think what else you could do to try and get some more money, it may take a bit longer, but at least it's well worth it.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Im not sure ill try making more signs :)
get more people i do some babysitting.
hmm thinking of people i can work for.
Ill try getting the best cage for little i can so that way i can give her a small deposit some way or another.
i want him so bad.
There are so many dogs around here i have to admit,
Wish me luck :D
Ill probably need it ^^

·
Registered
320 Posts
i have a yellow lutino he was $80 dollers. He was the only lutino in the bunch.But he was hurt so we got $20 dollers off he got bitten by a biger bird on the foot ''ouch''

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Awwwww poor baby :love: your 'tiels are adorable.

i really hope i can get this one :D
So in love. Hope im the only one who wants him :love:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts